02 March 2010

Car fun continued

We went to IKEA with our friends, Michael and Laura! Ben and I had never been to an IKEA before and we were very excited to go. Benjamin was having way too much fun or maybe he was just taking a break, either way we had a great day with some great friends. 


We ended up buying an accent table, wine rack and mirror for our bedroom. I'll post pictures of that later.

More car fun! *rolls eyes*
Ben hit another curb and the tire blew out!


We fixed the tire that night and in the morning, when it was time to get Ben to the airport, the car wouldn't start. We had a new battery but could figure out how to change it due to some heavy duty bolts holding it in place. Needless to say, Ben missed the bus and I had to drive him all the way to Heathrow. 

No comments:

Property of the United States Air Force

Property of the United States Air Force