30 November 2009

More of the house

Benjamin and I finally found a rug we could both agree on for the living room! Now the living room is complete! What a great feeling!


I had been looking online for quite some time for bar stools. I finally found out that Bed Bath and Beyond will ship to APO address! I ordered them and got them within the same week. I don't know how BBB got them here so quick but they did!

I also got our London poster framed. It matches the red theme we have going in the dining room.

This awesome candle holder is one of my Christmas presents (okay, so were the rug and the bar stools ;). We got this bad boy at a great store in the BX, called Myriad! We love this store because it's similar to a Pier 1 (which just happens to be OUR (yes, even Benjamin's) favorite place to shop). Once we put up the Christmas tree, we'll find a great spot for it in the dining room.

No comments:

Property of the United States Air Force

Property of the United States Air Force