Haven't had a chance to update so here we go:


Benjamin is back from Survival School, which was in Washington state. He was gone for three weeks, our third TDY. I'll have to get him to write an update (if he can) about some of things he went through. Air Force Survival school provides survival, evasion, resistance, and escape training. He had to kill, skin, and eat a bunny! Enough about that...
I convinced Benjamin to let us put the Christmas tree up early!! The British start decorating the day after Halloween. Just a few days before Thanksgiving wasn't going to hurt anything :)
I picked up Benjamin from the London Heathrow airport and we met Ryan for a few hours before we had to head back home. Here we are in front of the Christmas tree in front of an ice skating rink. It reminded me of the ice skating rink in front of Rockerfeller Center in NYC.

Benjamin had not slept in about 24 hours at this point!
Benjamin had not slept in about 24 hours at this point!
Here are the boys looking at some memorial in London...they would be mad that I didn't remember what it was a memorial for.
We would like to wish our families and friends, both near a far, a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:
Post a Comment