10 October 2009

Pumpkin patch

Last night, we went out to eat at a "Mexican" pub. It's pretty good food but the menu is a little confusing. Right next to the quesadilla description, is a listing for BBQ chicken and catfish? What? Doesn't seem right but at least there is a Mexican place around us.


We saw this on our television screen today. Thanks AFN! We thought this was pretty hilarious!




Benjamin and I went to a pumpkin patch in Lakenheath Village. We got to pick our own pumpkins!


Here I am in the patch!

We got a blue pumpkin, which is apparently the best for making pumpkin pies (according to the sign on this crate). We'll see! I'm going to try to make a pie from scratch this year.

Here Benjamin is with our pumpkins!

1 comment:

katherine anne said...

Kris10. :)
I enjoy reading about all your adventures in England.
I LOVE YOU!

Property of the United States Air Force

Property of the United States Air Force