21 August 2009

Weekend Getaway

Benjamin and I are going to Kent and Canterbury this weekend. On the way, we are stopping and eating at Outback! Yes, to our surprise there are three Outback's jolly ole England! I'm so excited!! Well the bad news is, something is wrong with Ben's car (he's thinking it just a spark plug) so we had to get a rental car for the weekend. There is a car care center on RAF Mildenhall and they told Ben it would take up to 10 days to get a spark plug ordered! That is crazy...and of course British spark plugs aren't like American ones. There is no Advanced Auto Parts here. We are definitely going to be looking for a car very very soon!

I'll update more when we return for this mini holiday! 

1 comment:

Terrie Jordan said...

I have a pretty nice car sitting in my yard that you can have for FREE!!! LOL

Property of the United States Air Force

Property of the United States Air Force