We had a swine flu scare at the Secrist house! Well it's not a scare anymore and no one has the flu. One of the little boys in my class was diagnosed with the swine flu and both Benjamin and I had not been feeling so hot since Tuesday. We went to the doctor today and they said there wasn't much they could do and didn't think we had the flu. Neither one of us had a fever so they didn't seem to worried. I wanted to get us some face masks but even if I had, I don't think Benjamin would have posed for a picture....because let's face it, you know I would have posted it online. That's why I wanted the masks in the first place.
In other news, Benjamin and I are going to a Pub Quiz Night on the 14th put on by the Lakenheath Officers' and Civilians' Spouses' Club. We are pretty excited about it! These pub quiz nights are a typical British tradition and seem like a lot of fun. Plus, we want to meet some more people stationed over here!
This weekend will be composed of: getting better and cleaning our house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment