Right now Benjamin is on a 12 hour shift - working 6 pm to 6 am! He had to stay up really late last night to get his body on this new schedule for the week. He came to bed at almost 5 am! I got to see him for a few minutes before he had to leave for work. I didn't have to cook dinner tonight and I don't think I will for the rest of the week :) Benjamin is handling dinner! I was going to go see another movie but there is nothing playing...it's going to be a long week without anyone in the house.
This Friday is a Goal Day and both Benjamin and I have the day off! We are going to eat at Outback (Yes, there is an Outback in England, about an hour away!) Then we are making our way to Kent and Canterbury for the weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment