We are still getting the house ready for Randy and Sharon's visit on July 9 - 22. We finally bought a bed and bed rails for the guest room. We are just waiting on the curtains and bedspread to come in the mail and that room will be all set.
10 June 2009
The English eat beans on toast for breakfast
I started my new job at the RAFL Child Development Center, on Tuesday. I will be taking over one of the pre-toddler rooms. They do not have a room lead, also known as the "head caregiver". I'm pretty excited but there are a lot of things to learn. I love that it only takes 5 minutes to get to work on my bike. Although, it was raining today and I almost had to walk home in the rain with a wet bike. The director offered me a ride home and even put my wet bike in her minivan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Property of the United States Air Force


No comments:
Post a Comment