The movers got to Texas super quick. We spent hours unpacked and putting our things were we wanted them. Benjamin seemed to enjoy it. In all of the excitement of seeing our belongings he said, "It's like Christmas...but I already know what I'm getting!" WOW!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Property of the United States Air Force


3 comments:
Moving in the military is one of my fondest memories! Enjoy meeting people from all over the world. You can be happy wherever you are even Goodfellow!
If you want to I have a business that does extremely well with military families, www.uppercaseliving.com. Go to customer corner and use HipMama as the log in and A78745 as the password.
Rebecca
Retired Air Force
The new table cloth, chair cushions and placemats look good.
Hey! I just read your email. I was at the beach this past week. I love your new bedding. I think you’re doing a nice job making your apartment feel more like a home.
Also, I will let Sara know about your blog so she can write you or post on your blog. I can not wait to see you. Tell Ben, "hello". I love you.
Aimee
Post a Comment